The Federation of Independent Winegrowers of Nouvelle Aquitaine is organizing the 17th edition of the Salon des vins de Bordeaux et d’Aquitaine from the 26th to the 29th January 2023.
About 30 french exhibitors will present their know-how and best products in the Grand Duchy. For four days, visitors can enjoy what is best in and around the Bordeaux and Nouvelle Aquitaine region.
We are proud to take part in the Salon and present to the sophisticated audience our excellent wines, which are the benchmark of Bordeaux wines, because they truly reflect a unique terroir in the world, benefiting from a fertile soil, a climate, an exceptional geographical location and a high-level qualification of our oenologists.
The undeniable advantages of our wines include as follows:
- HVE certificate which confirms our environmental friendliness;
- zero herbicides;
- average age of the vines >60 years;
- manual, selective harvesting;
- vinification in concrete and inox cuves with thermoregulation;
- 4 times a day delestage during the process of alcoholic fermentation;
- aging in oak barrels for at least 18 months;
- assemblage after aging in barrels;
- a number of prestige awards of national competitions of independent winemakers;
- preservation of traditions and openness to innovations;
- direct sales to customers in different countries, etc.
Visit our Stand B03. Get a gratis invitation for 2 persons after registering on our site.