On February 10-12, 2023, the 30th Salon du Vin au Féminin of Le Touquet (Salle des 4 Saisons, avenue de l’hippodrome) will take place.
The jubilee Salon will be held under the slogan “Words and Wine”.
We are proud to have participated in this bewitching wine show since 2019 (ex. the period of pandemic).
The event, organised by Le Club du Vin au Féminin, which members are exclusively passionate, aiming to taste and promote wines. It is also a showcase for their love of good wines and French terroirs. Recognizable by their elegant pink and black outfits, these ladies gather around 100 exhibitors selected with taste every year.
The event is a part of the tradition of French savoir vivre and we are delighted to present to the sophisticated audience the best wines of Château Gûnes , which are the benchmark of Bordeaux wines, because they truly reflect a unique terroir in the world, benefiting from a fertile soil, a climate, an exceptional geographical location and a high-level qualification of our oenologists.
The undeniable advantages of our wines include as follows:
- HVE certificate which confirms our environmental friendliness;
- zero herbicides;
- average age of the vines >60 years;
- manual, selective harvesting;
- vinification in concrete and inox cuves with thermoregulation;
- 4 times a day delestage during the process of alcoholic fermentation;
- aging in oak barrels for at least 18 months;
- assemblage after aging in barrels;
- a number of prestige awards of national competitions of independent winemakers;
- preservation of traditions and openness to innovations;
- direct sales to customers in different countries, etc.
Welcome to our Stand!
Register and get preferential entry