On March 3-5, 2023, the 17th Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants in Lyon (Lyon Eurexpo, Hall 7, Avenue Louis Bleriot 69680) will take place.
More than 100 domains from various regions, including Alsace, Champagne, Burgundy, Languedoc etc. and, of course, Bordeaux, are declared to participate. And Château Gûnes (former Château Guges) is one of them.
We are delighted to present to the sophisticated audience the best wines of Château Gûnes, which are the benchmark of Bordeaux wines, because they truly reflect a unique terroir in the world, benefiting from a fertile soil, a climate, an exceptional geographical location and a high-level qualification of our oenologists.
The undeniable advantages of our wines include as follows:
- HVE certificate which confirms our environmental friendliness;
- zero herbicides;
- average age of the vines >60 years;
- manual, selective harvesting;
- vinification in concrete and inox cuves with thermoregulation;
- 4 times a day delestage during the process of alcoholic fermentation;
- aging in oak barrels for at least 18 months;
- assemblage after aging in barrels;
- a number of prestige awards of national competitions of independent winemakers;
- preservation of traditions and openness to innovations;
- direct sales to customers in different countries, etc.
Welcome to our Stand B6!