On March 24-27, 2023, the 28th Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants in Publier (Cité de l’Eau – 225 Rue des Tilleuls 74500 Publier) will take place.
70 winegrowers and winemakers from Bordeaux and New Aquitaine welcome true winelovers to Amphion-Publier to discover and taste their wines! 75 appellations representing all the diversity of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region can be found at the show. And Château Gûnes (former Château Guges) is one of them, being presented in the HAUT-MÉDOC section.
We are delighted to present to the sophisticated audience the best wines of Château Gûnes, which are the benchmark of Bordeaux wines, because they truly reflect a unique terroir in the world, benefiting from a fertile soil, a climate, an exceptional geographical location and a high-level qualification of our oenologists.
The undeniable advantages of our wines include as follows:
- HVE certificate which confirms our environmental friendliness;
- zero herbicides;
- average age of the vines >60 years;
- manual, selective harvesting;
- vinification in concrete and inox cuves with thermoregulation;
- 4 times a day delestage during the process of alcoholic fermentation;
- aging in oak barrels for at least 18 months;
- assemblage after aging in barrels;
- a number of prestige awards of national competitions of independent winemakers;
- preservation of traditions and openness to innovations;
- direct sales to customers in different countries, etc.
Visit our Stand A09.
Get a gratis invitation for 2 persons after registering on our site.
Our recommended products
La Princesse du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml13,80€ TTC Add to cart
Le Bouquet de Cissus du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml9,00€ TTC Add to cart
Le Grand Vin du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml19,20€ TTC Add to cart
Le Petit Roi du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml13,80€ TTC Add to cart