From April 8 to 10, 2023, during the Easter weekend, in Chouilly, the heart of the Champagne region, the Nicolas-Feuillatte Center will once again host a wine fair organized by BTS students from Avize Viticampus.
Created about 30 years ago by former students of BTS viticulture-oenology from Avize Viticampus, the Salon has earned its titles of nobility over the years. The event, which will take place in the panoramic room of the Nicolas Feuillatte oenotheque, will pull together professionals of oenology and French gastronomy to offer you their products for tasting.
The Salon attracts wine lovers from all over the world. It is a must-visit for anyone who loves wine and is not to be missed.
Château Gûnes (former Château Guges) is delighted to present to the sophisticated audience the best wines of Château Gûnes , which are the benchmark of Bordeaux wines, because they truly reflect a unique terroir in the world, benefiting from a fertile soil, a climate, an exceptional geographical location and a high-level qualification of our oenologists.
The undeniable advantages of our wines include as follows:
- HVE certificate which confirms our environmental friendliness;
- zero herbicides;
- average age of the vines >60 years;
- manual, selective harvesting;
- vinification in concrete and inox cuves with thermoregulation;
- 4 times a day delestage during the process of alcoholic fermentation;
- aging in oak barrels for at least 18 months;
- assemblage after aging in barrels;
- a number of prestige awards of national competitions of independent winemakers;
- preservation of traditions and openness to innovations;
- direct sales to customers in different countries, etc.
Visit our Stand.
Our recommended products
La Princesse du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml13,80€ TTC Add to cart
Le Bouquet de Cissus du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml9,00€ TTC Add to cart
Le Grand Vin du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml19,20€ TTC Add to cart
Le Petit Roi du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml13,80€ TTC Add to cart