From March 31 to April 2, 2023, 34 winegrowers and winemakers from Bordeaux and New Aquitaine welcome true winelovers to Nancy to discover and taste their wines! 50 appellations representing all the diversity of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region can be found at the show. So many personalities, terroirs, diversity and flavors to taste! And Château Gûnes (former Château Guges) is one of them, being presented in the HAUT-MÉDOC section, Stand A07.
We are delighted to present to the sophisticated audience the best wines of Château Gûnes , which are the benchmark of Bordeaux wines, because they truly reflect a unique terroir in the world, benefiting from a fertile soil, a climate, an exceptional geographical location and a high-level qualification of our oenologists.
The undeniable advantages of our wines include as follows:
- HVE certificate which confirms our environmental friendliness;
- zero herbicides;
- average age of the vines >60 years;
- manual, selective harvesting;
- vinification in concrete and inox cuves with thermoregulation;
- 4 times a day delestage during the process of alcoholic fermentation;
- aging in oak barrels for at least 18 months;
- assemblage after aging in barrels;
- a number of prestige awards of national competitions of independent winemakers;
- preservation of traditions and openness to innovations;
- direct sales to customers in different countries, etc.
Welcome to our Stand A07!
Get a gratis invitation for 2 persons after registering on our site.
Our recommended products
La Princesse du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml13,80€ TTC Add to cart
Le Bouquet de Cissus du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml9,00€ TTC Add to cart
Le Grand Vin du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml19,20€ TTC Add to cart
Le Petit Roi du Château la Croix des Gunes 2018, 750 ml13,80€ TTC Add to cart